Reimer KühnProfessor of Statistical Physics
Department of Mathematics
King's College London
Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK
413/S.413 Strand Bldg.
+44 - (0)20 - 7848 1035
+44 - (0)20 - 7848 2017
Member of: Disordered Systems Group
Office hours: Mon 10-12; Wed 11-12
- Low Temperature Properties of Glasses
- Phase Transitions in Disordered Systems
- Neural Networks
- Risk Modeling
- Random Matrices
- Pevious Workshops and Conferences
- 4CCM141A/5CCM141B Probability and Statistics I (S2)
- 7CCMCS05/ 6CCMCS05 Mathematical Biology (S2)
- 7CCMCS07 Research Methods and Advanced Topics in Complex Systems (S2)
- MSc in COMPLEX SYSTEMS MODELLING
For details see the Complex Systems Modelling entry in the prospectus, or download our brochure.
- Math-Soc Cumberland Lodge Weekends Next in the row: 22 - 24 Feb 2013. Topic 2013: Mathematics - predicting the unpredictable
- 1 Oct 2012 PhD Students recruited for the KCL node of the European Marie Curie training network "Statistical Physics Approaches to Networks Across Disciplines" (NETADIS) have now arrived. For information about the Network, see the NETADIS website.
last change 16.01.13 rk