Reimer KühnProfessor of Statistical Physics
Department of Mathematics
King's College London
Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK
413/S.413 Strand Bldg.
+44 - (0)20 - 7848 1035
+44 - (0)20 - 7848 2017
Profile on Departmental Webpage
Member of: Disordered Systems Group
Office hours: Mon 10-12; Wed 11-12
- Low Temperature Properties of Glasses
- Phase Transitions in Disordered Systems
- Neural Networks
- Risk Modeling
- Random Matrices
- Workshop on Random Matrices and Random Systems, IAS Princeton, March 31 - April 4, 2014
- Mini Conference on Glassy and Complex Systems at KCL, May 19-20, 2014
Further details to be announced shortly at this site.
- Pevious Workshops and Conferences
- 7CCMCS03 Equilibrium Analysis for Complex Systems (S1)
- 6CCMCS05/7CCMCS05 Mathematical Biology (S2)
- MSc in COMPLEX SYSTEMS MODELLING
For details see the Complex Systems Modelling entry in the prospectus, or download our brochure.
- Math-Soc Cumberland Lodge Weekends Next in the row: 21 - 23 Feb 2014. Topic 2014: "Mathematics in the World of Gaming"
last change 09.01.14 rk